The Baby Zen Yoyo Stroller: Designed to Uncomplicate Travel
The YOYO+ stroller designed by Baby Zen is the compact travel stroller of this century!
YOYO+ has an easy one hand fold / unfold, can be carried like a bag with its own carry strap and has one-hand steering capability, fits just about anywhere, can be easily stored and can be also be taken as hand luggage. Now, this all-in-one stroller for parents on the move has its very own car seat, and sitting or standing buggy board for the older sibling.
With a YOYO+ , it’s never been easier to meet up with friends for a latte, get a cab, hop onto the subway, or fly anywhere in the world.
Although, there is an earlier model, I am focusing on the 2015 model as this is their most recent one.
Since I haven’t had any personal experience with the YOYO+, I have asked some friends for their opinion on their stroller. Everyone loves its compact size when open and folded and since we’re all city girls that definitely makes a difference because of apartment size constraints. Infants have a comfortable rear-facing bassinet so that you can keep your eye on your baby.
Babies that are six months and older have a forward facing seat with a 5 point harness and a seat that can be reclined in several positions.
- YOYO+ signature convenient one-hand fold, unfolding and steering
- Storage basket
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm), the YOYO+ follows you on-board a plane as hand luggage (Since 2012, the YOYO and YOYO+ strollers are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before traveling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.)
- Transport bag included
- 5 point harness
- Additional accessories available, e.g. attachable car seat, footmuff, travel bag, toddler board and more
- Customizable by color to suit your taste
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on the model
- Comfortable 4-wheel suspension
- Removable and machine washable fabric
- Patented “soft drive” system: no need to lock front wheels, regardless of ground conditions
- Extendable canopies with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Rain covers included
- Weight limit: 38lbs.
- Above all, great customer service
- The seat may need better engineering – the backrest is not in a very comfortable position when upright and the seat is too flat causing child to slide downward
- Straps are unusually short making it especially difficult to strap in a child with a bulky coat or a footmuff
- Brake system stands in the way which may sometimes cause it to be locked mid-stride
The Baby Zen YOYO+ is definitely the trending and compact travel stroller of this decade due to its cute look, ability to fold / unfold easily and deliciously compact size when folded. Although, it is a popular stroller, it may be a bit pricey for the updated umbrella stroller that it is since it may not be a very useful stroller for regular use.